Link to the Safe-to-Trade register
Reservations are released monthly and now being taken to 31 August – book online here.
From 19 July, in line with Step 4 of the roadmap, we have eased some requirements. Specifically, we don’t need everyone’s contact details as they enter. Our QR code is still available though.
All other safety measures, that have been so well received, are still in place. All tables are separated by at least 2m and groups of 6 can book immediately. Larger parties will need to discuss their requirements with a Manager ahead of booking. The comfort and wellbeing of all customers and staff remains our priority.
On the contentious topic of masks, our staff will continue to wear theirs, as a courtesy to our customers. Customers can make their own personal choice although we would ask that regardless, everyone’s personal space is respected.
Aside from the important ongoing protective measures, the entire team are focused on delivering the dining and service experience we are renowned for.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
– Julian & Lesley
- Reservations are currently being taken to 31 August, and will be extended monthly
- Whilst we welcome walk-ins, dining reservations are recommended as we are very busy at times, particularly at the weekend (Fri-Sun)
- Please book online wherever possible
- All bookings will be confirmed over the phone – please provide the best number
- Our NHS QR code is also available to scan at the entrance, as appropriate
- Our tables are configured for 2, 4 and 6 throughout, and all 2m distanced
- Larger groups will need to contact us in advance to confirm suitability ahead of booking – it is entirely at our discretion whether we allow larger groups
- Face coverings are worn by all our Front of House staff and customers may use their discretion
- Table service recommended (order taking, consumption and payment)
- If possible please use contactless payment
- We have reduced the number of tables in our restaurant and all garden tables are also available to reserve
- The restaurant is fully ventilated and doors and windows will be open (weather permitting)
- Please ensure that your party arrives together to aid efficient check in and no more than 15 minutes before your booking time
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, exit and in the toilet area
- Customers accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times
- All customers are responsible for ensuring good hand hygiene and giving other guests plenty of space
- We reserve the right to ask any customer not acting responsibly or displaying any relevant symptoms to leave the property
UPDATED: 19 JUL 21