Link to the Safe-to-Trade register
Reservations are released monthly and now being taken to 28 February – book online here.
Many Coronavirus-related safety measures, that have been so well received, are still in place. All tables have good separation and groups of 6 can book immediately. Larger parties will need to discuss their requirements with a Manager ahead of booking. The comfort and wellbeing of all customers and staff remains our priority.
Customers and staff can now make their own personal choice regarding mask wearing although we would ask that regardless, everyone’s personal space is respected.
Aside from the important ongoing protective measures, the entire team are focused on delivering the dining and service experience we are renowned for.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
– Lesley & Julian
- Reservations are currently being taken to 28 February, and will be extended monthly
- Whilst we welcome walk-ins, dining reservations are recommended as we are very busy at times, particularly at the weekend (Fri-Sun)
- Please book online wherever possible
- All bookings will need to be confirmed, either via response to an email or over the phone – please provide the best number
- Our tables can be configured for 2, 4, 6 and larger (subject to management approval) throughout, and all at least 1.5m distanced
- Larger groups will need to contact us in advance to confirm suitability ahead of booking – it is entirely at our discretion whether we allow larger groups
- Customers and staff may now use their own discretion when it comes to face coverings
- Table service recommended (order taking, consumption and payment)
- If possible please use contactless payment
- We have slightly reduced the number of tables in our restaurant to maintain separation
- The restaurant is fully ventilated by a fresh air circulation system
- Please ensure that your party arrives together to aid efficient check in and no more than 15 minutes before your booking time
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, exit and in the toilet area
- Customers accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times
- All customers are responsible for ensuring good hand hygiene and giving other guests plenty of space
- We reserve the right to ask any customer not acting responsibly or displaying any relevant symptoms to leave the property
UPDATED: 7 JAN 22