Link to the Safe-to-Trade register
We’re delighted to confirm our intention to reopen on 19 May, when indoor dining will be permitted.
Reservations are now being taken for 19 May to 30 June – book online here.
All our Covid-secure measures, that were so well received last year, are still in place. All tables are separated by at least 2m and groups of 6 can book immediately. Larger parties will need to discuss their requirements with a Manager ahead of booking. The comfort and wellbeing of all customers and staff remains our priority.
Aside from the important protective measures, the entire team are focused on delivering the dining and service experience we are renowned for.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
– Julian & Lesley
- We reopen on 19 May, when indoor dining is allowed – reservations are now being taken from 19 May to 30 June
- We are operating a reservation-only / table service-only system
- Please book online as this also allows us to capture the required contact details to support NHS Test and Trace
- Contact details (name, phone number) are now a legal requirement – one (1) per booking/group
- All bookings will be confirmed over the phone – please provide the best number
- Our NHS QR code is also available to scan at the entrance – note all members of your booking must either use this or provide their contact details to a member of staff
- In accordance with the mixed ‘rule of six’ cap, our tables are configured for 2, 4 and 6 throughout, and all 2m distanced
- Larger groups will need to contact us in advance to confirm suitability ahead of booking – it is entirely at our discretion whether we allow larger groups, and subject to additional restrictions
- Face coverings are worn by all our Front of House staff and customers must wear a mask on arrival and whenever they are not seated at their table
- Table service only (order taking, consumption and payment)
- If possible please use contactless payment
- We have reduced the number of tables in our restaurant and all garden tables are also available to reserve
- The restaurant is fully ventilated and doors and windows will be open (weather permitting)
- Please ensure that your party arrives together to aid efficient check in and no more than 15 minutes before your booking time
- We request that customers adhere to the government guidance regarding seating arrangements with other households
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, exit and in the toilet area
- We have implemented a one way system both inside the property (to the restaurant) and outside (to/from the car park)
- Customers accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times and ensuring all guidelines on social distancing are followed
- All customers are responsible for ensuring good hand hygiene and social distancing whilst onsite
- We reserve the right to ask any customer not acting responsibly or displaying any relevant symptoms to leave the property
UPDATED: 25 APR 21