Link to the Safe-to-Trade register
UNDER THE NEW TIER 3 RESTRICTIONS, WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE FORESEEABLE – WE WILL REOPEN!
We’re delighted to have fully reopened with a normal restaurant operating schedule (Wed-Sun) and fresh menus to entice back customers old and new.
In accordance with the government’s ‘rule of six’ cap, all our tables of 2, 4 and 6 both inside and outside in the garden are already 2m distanced and our booking system configured to control group booking sizes and capture the required information for NHS Test and Trace. All our Front of House staff wear masks and we’ve also adjusted our operating hours in order to close the doors at 10pm. We have you covered!
To provide all customers, suppliers and colleagues maximum peace of mind, we are working with a third-party specialist to implement and audit our revised safety procedures.
We’re proud to be accredited as ‘Safe to Trade’ by Shield Safety Group, the only Covid-19 assured system recognised by Local Government, developed in conjunction with Government Agencies.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our new operating procedures, aimed at keeping everyone safe & comfortable and allowing us to focus on ensuring you enjoy your time with us.
Never has it been more true to say how much we, and the entire Bustard Inn team, are looking forward to seeing you!
– Julian & Lesley
- We plan to reopen as soon as it is practical to do so
- We are operating a reservation-only / table service-only system
- Please book online as this also allows us to capture the required contact details to support NHS Test and Trace
- Contact details (name, phone number) are now a legal requirement – one (1) per booking/group
- All bookings will be confirmed over the phone – please provide the best number
- Our NHS QR code is also available to scan at the entrance
- In accordance with the overarching ‘rule of six’ cap, our tables are configured for 2, 4 and 6 throughout, and all 2m distanced
- Face coverings are worn by all our Front of House staff and customers must wear a mask on arrival and whenever they are not seated at their table
- Table service only (order taking, consumption and payment)
- If possible please use contactless payment
- We have reduced the number of tables in our restaurant and all garden tables are also available to reserve
- The restaurant is fully ventilated and doors and windows will be open (weather permitting)
- Please ensure that your party arrives together to aid efficient check in and no more than 15 minutes before your booking time
- We request that customers adhere to the government guidance regarding seating arrangements with other households
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, exit and in the toilet area
- We have implemented a one way system both inside the property (to the restaurant) and outside (to/from the car park)
- Customers accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times and ensuring all guidelines on social distancing are followed
- All customers are responsible for ensuring good hand hygiene and social distancing whilst onsite
- We reserve the right to ask any customer not acting responsibly or displaying any relevant symptoms to leave the property
UPDATED: 2 NOV 20